TERMS & CONDITIONS For Agents & Advertisers
“we”, “our”, “us”, “razord.com” means Property Razord Holding and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
“you”, “your” or “the Client” means you, who is either a licensed real estate broker (i.e. an agent); a licensed real estate brokerage firm, developer and hotel apartment provider and a user of the Service.
“Content” means any and all content, listing details and materials including property details and any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, and logos), moral rights and or similar rights supplied or made available by, on behalf or on the instruction of you to us on the Website.
“Fee” means the amount due to us by you under the Subscription Order.
“Membership” means your entitlement to the Services (under a Contract) subject to these conditions.
“Service” includes but is not limited to any of the following services for a Member or a combination thereof depending on the membership package chosen in the Subscription Order:
- a process that will facilitate your uploading and managing your own properties’ listings and property developments;
- brand booster for agents who want to increase their brand exposure to all buyers and sellers by having their logo presented on all their properties’ listings on the search results pages and on all properties’ listings sent by e-mail alerts;
- online banner advertising and banner ad impressions that appear on our Website on a Share of Voice (SOV) and/or Cost Per Impression (CPM) basis;
- micro-website and advertising banner creative development services;
- having your properties signified as “Featured and/or Premium” on our Website to improve their ranking for added exposure;
- having your properties rotated through the top position(s) via our “Smart Ads” product;
- a process which facilitates having your phone call leads tracked and recorded via our “Call Tracking” product;
- the process of having your properties and company profile appear on affiliated print publications such as “Prestige Magazine”;
- inclusion of your properties in e-mail alerts;
- your agency details and logo listed in the ‘Find an Agent’ section;
- website and banner design services; and
- email marketing campaigns.
“Subscription Order” means, as the case may be:
- if you are contracting online the online subscription confirmation and the confirmation order; or
- the hard copy order form you receive from us,
that you complete indicating the Service you request us to provide.
“Website” means razord.com.
- by pressing the “Confirm Order” button when submitting an online Subscription Order; or
- by signing a hard copy Subscription Order.
- you are not providing the services of a licensed real estate broker, developer or hotel apartment providers; or
- that the quality of the Content is not or will not be of a professional standard commensurate with that we require of our members.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- not act as a consumer in relation to the Membership;
- only advertise properties that are currently available for purchase or lease within Egypt or countries permitted by your Subscription Order;
- be the holder of a current license as a real estate broker, hotel apartment or real estate developer in Egypt or country or any further region, emirate, providence, state, or the otherwise to which your use of the Service relates and to the laws, rules, and regulations you are subject to;
- ensure that material you generate through use of the Service is not unlawful or for an improper purpose, including information that is defamatory, misleading or deceptive, in breach of copyright or would otherwise expose us to any liability, legal proceedings or other sanction;
- ensure that you do not make, arrange or authorise the insertion of any reference to us or our Website in any document (including promotional or merchandising material) or on any Website other than our Website without our prior written consent;
- abide by any applicable rules and regulations related to electronic transactions and commerce;
- comply with any guidelines and codes issued by any relevant authority (federal, local, regional, territorial, free zones, municipal, ministries and government) concerned with real estate or having jurisdiction over you, us, the Services or the subject matter of this Contract;
- in your use of the Service, comply with all applicable laws;
- not be defamatory or infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or rights of any third party whatsoever;
- be responsible for the integrity of the Content which is in all respects true, complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief and that you will promptly update or correct Content on becoming aware of any errors or inaccuracies and will provide such assistance as we will reasonably require to identify and remedy any unauthorized use of Content;
- within no more than seventy two (72) hours of (i) a property going “under offer”, (ii) a sale or leasing contract being entered into in respect of a property, or (ii) the property being taken off the market you will either alter the status of the property details in the upload provided to us so that it may be displayed as “under offer” “sold” or “let” as appropriate on the Website or will remove the property from the upload provided to us so that it is no longer displayed on the Website;
- have the authority to market the properties in the Content and the properties listed by you in the Content are only listed (including any associated offices in your real estate group) once;
- hold all necessary authorities, consents and licenses necessary to use, display, reproduce, publish the Content and have authority to and grant us a license of the Content on the terms set out in clause 3.3(b);
- not use our name or any logos, trade or services marks of ours in a defamatory or derogatory manner or in any way that might bring us or our directors or employees into disrepute nor will you misuse or deface (or allow to be misused or defaced) any of the Services provided to you;
- provide a contactable telephone number. Where a trackable telephone number has been allocated to you, you will use this number to enable us to effectively monitor buyers, renters, owners or any other party who has contacted you using the Service and you will take no actions that would interfere with such monitoring, and you agree that us and our suppliers may record all telephone calls for the purposes of monitoring these; and
- ensure that only your authorized persons have access to the Service and that where you provide Content you will only do so in a format compatible with any technical specifications issued by us from time to time. You agree to use this format to display details of the property only, as laid out, and not to use these areas to advertise ancillary company information.
- Content submitted through the Service by you refers only to listing details of a particular property and any reference to material other than listing details for a property must receive our written approval prior to your submission;
- no other person, authorized or otherwise, makes use of your Membership to the Service; and
- you do not make any promotional or merchandising reference to us or our Website without our prior express written permission.
- you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of all legal notices posted on the Website in relation to the Contract;
- by using the Service, you grant us an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to commercialize reproduce, display, sell, publish, copy, license to other persons, use and adapt for any purpose and otherwise use the Content or data or other information derived there from for any purpose whatsoever (including entering into agreements with third parties for the provision of the Content or data derived therefrom). This license shall survive termination of the Contract. You agree that we will not be required to, identify you as the source of the Content on the Website(s) or in any other medium through which the Content or any derivative thereof is published or displayed;
- we are not under any obligation to monitor or censor the Content generated by you or any such users of the Service that appears on our Website, however we reserve the right to do so, in our absolute discretion, at any time and without notice to you, we may remove, cause to be removed, amend or decline to display any Content on the Website;
- we are not responsible for the Service’s content or for any errors or omissions in any property data provided by or on behalf of you and we make no warranty nor any representations about the accuracy of the Service;
- you are responsible for updating your listings to follow the razord.com image guidelines, we reserve the right to penalize any images content we deem unfitting.
- systems or technological failure may impede or prevent access to all or any part of the property data;
- we are able to use any pictures of you or any of your agents that are employees of your firm in order to post on our Website, including but not limited to material defined as Content pursuant to clause 1.1;
- you are responsible for and must pay the cost of all telecommunications and Internet access charges incurred when using our website, whether or not such access has been arranged by us;
- you are responsible for the security and integrity of your data;
- you are responsible to obtain and possess any necessary permits to market and publish listings on the Website; Upon request, you shall be obliged to provide certified proof of any required permits; You hereby acknowledge that we hold no responsibility on your obtaining and possessing any of the required permits for publishing and marketing listings on the Website;
- transmission of data over the Internet can be subject to errors and delays;
- we will contact you from time to time to make you aware of opportunities, products and services offered by us and our business partners. You authorize us to contact you via email, SMS, MMS and other electronic media for that purpose unless you explicitly request us not to contact you via these media; and
- we reserve the right to change, at any time, the rules, regulations, restrictions, or procedures for any Content uploaded or submitted to us for uploading to the Website (including but not limited to the type of Content or the amount of Content).
4. AGREEMENT TERM, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- you fail to pay any fees, charges, or taxes due to us by the due date, or provide any security cheques as stipulated in the Contract;
- you breach any part of your Contract and fail to rectify that breach within seven (7) days of our giving notice requiring rectification;
- any material supplied by you is false, misleading, offensive, or against public policy;
- any material supplied by you is unlawful or violates any copyrights, trademarks, or other rights of any third party;
- you have engaged in any unlawful actions while using or accessing the Service and/or the Website, which shall be subject to sanctions and limitations as determined in our discretion.
- you enter into bankruptcy, liquidation, administration, receivership, a composition of arrangement with your creditors, or appoint a receiver or manager over all or any part of your assets or become or are deemed to become insolvent; or
- you die, or if you are in a partnership, are dissolved or an application to dissolve is filed, or if you are a company, are wound up or an application for winding up is filed.
5. PACKAGES, FEES AND PAYMENT
6. REFUND POLICY
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- exclude all conditions and warranties implied into the Contract;
- exclude consequential, special or indirect loss or damage (included but not limited to loss of opportunity, loss of revenue and loss of profits);
- limit our liability for breach of any condition or warranty that we cannot exclude to the greater of (at our option):
- resupplying the Service; or
- paying the cost of having the Service resupplied; and
- limit our liability in respect of any other claim in connection with the Contract whether the claim is based in contract, tort (including negligence) or statute to the amount paid to us by you under the Subscription Order.
- any breach of your obligations under your Contract with us; or
- any delay in performance or breach of your Contract which arises as a result of any matter beyond our control including but not limited to viruses, other defects or failure of the server hosting our Website.