Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

Sea View North Coast

Km 187 Alexandria - Matrouh
245,000 L.E1,800 L.E/sq ft

Sub Listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date

Chalet

Chalet 960,000 L.E 57

Chalet with Garden

Chalet with Garden 1,004,000 L.E 57

Description

About Project

The Village of Sea View North Coast located in Kilo 187, the road of Alexandria Matrouh, Between The Shore Village and Coral Hills Village. The width of the beach is 1000 meters and the depth of the village 1000 meters, The sea campus 300 meters, The village is completely built with terraces to ensure a good and direct view of the sea from your chalet and from anywhere in the village.
A sea view is good and direct view of the sea with building percentage 20% and the rest of the area 80% divided between services, green areas, swimming pools and playgrounds where there are many and varied services in the village of Sea View North Coast to ensure you get everything you need in the village without the need to get out of the village.

About Developer

JDar group is a real estate company, established in 2012 which specializes in developing and construction and projects management.Our company is totally committed to provide ongoing dedicated services to both our existing clients and new business partners alike.Our company quickly and successfully manage new heights of excellence.Building an impressive portfolio of achievements for prestigious clients and projects.The company supported by a team of qualified and experienced interior designers, architects and project managers.This energetic group has committed itself to complete each project to the highest standards.

Property Documents

  • Address: Km 187 Alexandria - Matrouh
  • City: Marsa Matrouh
  • State/county: Egypt
  • Zip/Postal Code: 21111
  • Country: Egypt

Detail

Updated on November 29, 2018 at 1:51 pm

  • Property ID: HZ07
  • Price: 245,000 L.E
  • Property Size: 1200 Sq Ft
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: 1
  • Garage Size: 200 SqFt
  • Year Built: 2016-01-09
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Listing

Additional details

  • 10% Down payment: 7 years installments

Video

Contact info

Inquire about this property

Similar Properties

Apartment, Chalet, Townhouse, Villa

Walid Omran

3 months ago

Apartment, Chalet, Townhouse, Villa

3 months ago

5,600 L.E/mo

Luxury apartment with pool

34th St, Miami Beach, FL 33140, Stati Uniti

Beds: 4Baths: 2Sq Ft: 1200

Apartment

Vincent Fuller

3 years ago

5,600 L.E/mo

Beds: 4Baths: 2Sq Ft: 1200

Apartment

3 years ago


No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

Write a Review

Login for Review